Statement Regarding Coronavirus Precautions
Ellison Bronze, Inc. has temporarily closed its facility in Falconer, New York, in compliance with New York Governor Mario Cuomo’s “stay at home” order, issued on Friday, March 21. The regulation is aimed at stopping the spread of the Coronavirus and requires all non-essential businesses to close.
We are doing our part to protect our community.
We have halted our production and manufacturing operations for the time being. In addition, our administrative and sales team began working remotely as of Monday, March 23.
We welcome you to contact members of our team to discuss how this might impact you or your project:
- Roger Overend, president and CEO: email@example.com or (716) 640-4248
- Bill Emerson, VP of finance and CFO: firstname.lastname@example.org or (716) 499-4991
- Tracy Hultin, VP Sales/Marketing: email@example.com or (716) 307-7986
- Matt Kirkpatrick, Chief Engineer: firstname.lastname@example.org or (716) 640-5215
- James Chau, Procurement Manager: email@example.com or (716) 708-0732
At Ellison, we value your business and the trust and faith you place in us. We appreciate your continued understanding and will update you on the status of our operations when we have new information.